INDUSTRIAL ERECTION Case Study
Air liquide plant disassembly, relocation & erection services
Air Liquide needed to provide O2 and N2 to Acerinox, a stainless steel production company, at their facilities in San Roque, Spain. With this purpose, they commissioned DOMINION to relocate a similar plant they had in France, no longer in service, to the San Roque site.
O2 and N2 Plant Relocation
Lacq, France / San Roque, Spain
Disassembly of a gas plant in Lacq, transportation of main components and erection in San Roque
The scope of Dominion works for the project included:
- Disassembly, classification, marking up, labelling and packing of all equipment and materials at the Plant in Lacq, France
- Transportation of main component to San Roque, Spain
- Reception, erection and start-up assistance at the new location of San Roque, Spain
- Equipment, piping, valves, cabling, instruments, etc.
- 13,100 direct manhours were required