Increase structural fire resistance
Fireproofing is a method of protection designed to increase the fire resistance of structures. It provides additional protection, allowing time to fight a fire, to shut off the fuel supply, and to shutdown the entire process. As a result, overall damage is minimized. Dominion Industry offers expertise in providing fireproofing solutions for all systems and existing technologies. Our solutions protect a wide variety of equipment including structural steel, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, pipe supports, LPG spheres and bullets, valves and cable trays.
The decision to fireproof is driven by a risk-based analysis. One needs to first consider the nature of the fire threat and then make an appropriate assessment of the required period of fire endurance.
- Rockwool and Cement-Vermiculite:
- Sprayfiber-V: structure protection for the refining and petrochemical sectors
- Sprayfiber-F: structure protection for the building and civil works sectors
- Sprayfiber-T: projected thermal insulation for the building and civil works sectors
- Calcium Silicate Boards
- Intumescent and Ablative products
- Fire Blankets
- Structural Steel Protection
Industries & Areas of Expertise:
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Traffic Tunnel Construction
- Waste to Energy