A full-service provider of a broad range of services to build and maintain your wind assets.
At DOMINION we have highly specialized work teams to offer assembly and maintenance services for onshore and offshore wind assets.
We are specialized in working at height, serving clients throughout Europe. In addition, our team of engineers and technicians is in charge of the assembly of new turbines as well as the planning and supervision of inspection, repair and preventive maintenance plans with the aim of ensuring the integrity and safety of the structures and protecting the environment.
Wind turbines components, both onshore and offshore, suffer from the effects of adverse conditions. DOMINION encourages an on-going program of preventive maintenance to ensure no major damages occurs.
DOMINION offers the most up-to-date, safe and sustainable custom access solutions to remote locations. Our broad experience in use of Rope Access techniques, ActSafes, Self-elevating platforms and Drones allow us to provide safe and cost-effective access to the affected areas. Choosing the most suitable access method for each task and location is the key to perform a high-quality repair.
Our technicians are trained to the highest standards in the industry and we use only the best equipment available, all to make sure that every task is performed safely and our “zero incidents” policy is met.
Our wind services include:
Assembly of Wind Turbines
- Our international presence allows us to carry out these works anywhere in the world
- We have experience in assembling turbines from various manufacturers
- Our team is trained to working at height
- We apply technology and innovate to guarantee maximum safety
We have extensive experience in the wind industry and offshore works. In our work team there are END and Frosio inspectors who guarantee that the highest quality standards are met.
- On-going program of preventive maintenance to ensure no major damages occurs
- We offer the most up-to-date, safe and sustainable custom access solutions to remote locations
- Advanced structural and corrosion repairs
- On site fabrication and welding
- Surveying existing or new facilities and performing annual surveys
- Above-average production hall for steel structures
- Supervision of the paint application and surface preparation, Ensuring quality and quality control
- UHP water jetting
- Mechanical surface preparation
- Splash zone coating repair
- On and Off-site marine and industrial blasting and coating application
- Concrete Protective Coatings
- Non-destructive tests, 3D laser Scanning, thermal analysis
- Large-scale surface preparation and painting shop.
We have the capacity to carry out large projects of electrical installations in TP's for offshore fields with an expert work team in this type of facility, made up of more than 40 people. In addition to our services we offer our clients technical support searching for solutions throughout the different phases of the project to improve efficiency.
We are here to help you with your project
Contact us and we will start increasing your company's efficiency through innovation.
You could also be interested in
Renewable Energy Generation
Working towards a more sustainable world through efficiency and digitalisation.
Industrial Engineering & Construction
Leaders in designing, building and maintaining industrial structures, particularly with regards to gas systems, tanks and vessels, industrial furnaces and electrical systems.