Innovation to improve efficiency.
For more than 100 years, DOMINION, through group companies such as KARRENA or CTP, has been developing innovative solutions to improve the efficiency of our customers’ processes. Our design and engineering teams combine this tradition and experience with the use of the newest technologies with one main target: continuous improvement.
By offering turnkey projects, including design, supply and erection, we can balance the key factors to achieve the best result from the point of view of cost, durability, work safety and project duration.
2D + 3D
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
ENGINEERS AND DESIGN STAFF
Our experience in the field of design and engineering covers all the basic and process industries such as chemical, petrochemical, power generation, waste to energy, steel, glass, cement, lime or non-ferrous metallurgy.
We work together with our customers both for new projects, revamps or maintenance to develop the most suitable design adapted to the process conditions.
- 2D design using AUTOCAD, MEDUSA and Glaser software.
- 3D design using AUTODESK INVENTOR, Autodesk REVIT, Advance Steel, CREO.
- Thermal steady state and transient calculations using ANSYS and Simu-Therm.
- Finite elements static and dynamic, thermal and structural calculations using ANSYS, RFEM or Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis.
- Complete design and engineering package including: detail engineering (general arrangements and details, reinforcement drawings, steel workshop drawings, component drawings, material datasheet, bill of materials), thermal calculations including thermal expansion, structural calculations, installation instructions, dry-out curves and commissioning instructions, maintenance instructions.
We are here to help you in your project
Get in touch with us and let's start improving the efficiency of your company through innovation.
You may also be interested in
Industrial Engineering & Construction
Leaders in designing, building and maintaining industrial structures, particularly with regards to gas systems, tanks and vessels, industrial furnaces and electrical systems.
Integral Operation and Maintenance: One Stop Shop
We centralise O&M services and apply technology to maximise production process efficiency for our clients.
Global leaders in the design, construction, and maintenance of tall structures including towers, silos, domes, chimneys, stacks, and others.