Test, special and annealing furnaces
Keeping fire firmly under control
The DOMINION expert know-how qualifies us to develop complete test furnaces (Brandprüfofen) for investigating the fire behavior of building materials and components according to all of the usual standards.
Research institutes for fire resistance and certification of building materials and even federal institutes for materials research and testing rely on our expertise.
We plan and deliver turn-key solutions to customers around the world.
Leaders in the field since 1970
Test furnaces to date
Test specimen size
Each plant is customized to meet the specific requirements of the individual customer and the ambient conditions. Generally, our plants comply with the requirements of EN 1363-1, however, other worldwide standards can also be met on request. Our competence is your solution.
Our control and automation system is designed so that operation and control of the plant can be accomplished by any skilled operator within a short time frame. Furthermore, relevant data can be recorded and analyzed either locally or at a remote place.
Our range of products and services include, among others:
Test furnace/Fire room installations
We plan, design, deliver and assemble customized turnkey installations:
- Test furnace body
- Oil or gas fired flame impingement devices for tracing the temperature curves
- Flue gas discharge system with flue gas purification systems
- Pressure, temperature, control, measuring and regulating system for conducting tests
Range of furnaces:
- Wall test furnaces
- Ceiling test furnaces
- Combination furnaces for ceiling and wall tests
- Chamber test furnaces
- Small-scale test stands
Engineering at thermoprocessing installations
Our range of services includes:
- Advice on reducing operating costs.
- Assessment of needs for solid, liquid and gaseous fuels.
- Conception of burner and regulating installations.
- Realization of exhaust gas analyses up to 1,600º C.
- Drying and annealing of industrial furnaces.
Examples of industrial applications:
- Automotive industry and its sub-suppliers
- Heat treatment shops
- Manufacturers of powder metal components
- Fittings, hydraulics, pneumatics etc.
- Medical engineering
- Precision engineering components
- Electrical engineering
- Aluminum industry
We are here to help you with your project
Contact us and we will start increasing your company's efficiency through innovation.
You may also be interested in: