Automatic Tank Cleaning
Europe's leading firm in automatic tank cleaning
Thanks to our technology, we combine crude oil tank cleaning with maximum hydrocarbon recovery, thereby allowing us to significantly reduce execution time scales and the process's costs.
The automatic system allows us to perform tank cleaning in half the time as compared to other traditional manual methods with the added advantage of no staff inside the tank during cleaning process (non-man entry system). This ensures maximum safety and minimizes contact with hydrocarbons and hazardous atmospheres.
This system enables us to recover over 95% of the hydrocarbons present in tank sludge for the refining process by decanting inorganic residues.
- Tanks of up to 200,000 m3 equipped with floating or fixed roofs
- Black-product tanks (crude oil, HFO, vacuum residue, asphalt, etc.)
- Slop tanks
- De-ballasting tanks and other difficult-to-clean tanks
- Tailor-made equipment
- Minimizes hydrocarbon emissions to the atmosphere
- Performs tank cleaning much quicker than conventional procedures (manual cleaning)
- Shorter overall tank down-time (by up to 70%)
- Minimizes water, air, and solvent used for cleaning purposes
- The System does not require the entry of personnel into confined spaces (minimal health & safety hazards for personnel)
- Services and in-house manufacturing company
We are equipped with state-of-the-art automated tank cleaning systems and processes manufactured by us and ATEX certified.
We have the most modern mobile tank cleaning system. It is a constantly evolving automated system that provides maximum environmental safety during its installation and operation.
The six hydrocarbon automatic tank cleaning units we have, combine automated cleaning with inorganic sludge removing. The cleaning procedure is carried out with the tank closed and without the presence of personnel.