Sustainability / ESG
A commitment and an opportunity
Creating a Positive Footprint
DOMINION is dedicated to controlling and reducing environmental risks. We develop projects with a positive footprint in terms of clean power generation, reduced emissions and improved consumption efficiency in our clients' operations.
Protecting our Key Asset: People
DOMINION’s success is down to our almost 9,000 employees, a diverse, expert and dedicated team. We believe in people, we are dedicated to their development and we protect their safety.
We advocate respecting Human Rights in all our activities and we have a close and proactive relationship with the communities we work in.
Our business is carried out both ethically and responsibly and we do not tolerate any form of corruption, discrimination or practices that might restrict competition.
Sustainability is an integral part of our strategy and risk management system and this commitment is monitored by the company's governing bodies. DOMINION's Corporate Governance system is consistent with the best practices, recommendations and international trends for listed companies.
Our value proposal
- A straightforward roadmap to control and reduce our impact
- Our solutions have a positive effect on communities and the environment.
- Extending our ethical and environmental principles to the supply chain.
- The success of a diverse, expert and dedicated team
- Safety is vital to all our operations
- A solid relationship of both trust and dialogue with the community
- To create the company we want to be together
- The entire team is dedicated to sustainability
- Transparency and efficiency: Key factors in our governance model
Sustainability: Our Commitment
Sustainability index and reports
We report on sustainability activities in variois forums.
We contribute to the SDGs of the World Pact
One step further in our commitment towards sustainable development
The Code of Conduct and our Policies
A long-term guarantee of success
Safety, quality and environment certificates
Focus on the process. It's not what we do, but how we do it.
Whistleblowing and anti-harassment report
Our channels to report any irregularities or infringements of our Code of Conduct