increasingly more sustainable, measuring and mitigating our impact
The path towards becoming a sustainable company, in line with DOMINION's own goals and our stakeholders' demands, is a path of continuous improvement, to which DOMINION is fully committed.
In order to correctly monitor its progress, DOMINION has selected five priority action areas and has defined goals and KPIs for these areas. More information on each of these areas is detailed below:
- DOMINION places emphasis on mitigation and adaptation to climate change in the transition to a circular economy.
- DOMINION strives to employ a diverse team in which there is no room for discrimination, while offering a safe and attractive working environment in order to attract and retain talent.
- DOMINION focuses on continuous improvement in order to protect its team and to stay in line with the high levels of our customers' enforceability.
- DOMINION adopts the best industry practices. It has a diverse board of governors and applies responsible taxation.
- At DOMINION there is a growing focus on adapting our standardisation, selection and procurement procedures in order to convey our commitment to our supply chain.
DOMINION's commitment to achieving these goals is reflected in a series of KPIs:
Being, Doing and Communicating sustainability
We Contribute to the SDGs of the Global Compact
One step further in our commitment towards sustainable development
The code of conduct and our policies
A long-term guarantee of success
Customer satisfaction and certifications
Quality, Safety, and Environment certifications
Whistleblowing and anti-harassment channels
Our channels to report irregularities or any breach of the Code of Conduct
Human Rights and Social Action
A sound relationship of trust and interaction with the local community